During December 1,074 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 11,215 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Noralis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 353
2. Film music and film genre. By Brownrigg, Mark.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/439 Downloads: 274
3. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 203
4. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 180
5. Prior educational experiences and cultural factors in the learners’ attitudes and behaviours: A case study of distance learning English course at UiTM, Malaysia. By Othman, Noor A.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/10376 Downloads: 165
6. Knowledge Management and The SECI Model: A Study of Innovation in The Egyptian Banking Sector. By Easa, Nasser F. H.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/5053 Downloads: 145
7. Somebody’s daughter : the portrayal of daughter-parent relationships by contemporary women writers from German-speaking countries. By Bagley, Petra M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2134 Downloads: 130
8. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 128
9. Aspects of the Atlantic salmon immune response during infection with the salmon louse, Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Kroyer, 1837). By Walton, Keith.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1313 Downloads: 115
=10. Harmonisation of procedural law in international commercial arbitration. By Chang, Mann-Long.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/9931 Downloads: 107
=10. The influence of religion on retail patronage behaviour in Malaysia. By Mokhlis, Safiek.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/87 Downloads: 107
Research and Scholarly Communications Librarian