During January 1,139 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 11,611 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 429
2. Film music and film genre. By Brownrigg, Mark.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/439 Downloads: 245
3. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 215
4. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 207
5. Somebody’s daughter : the portrayal of daughter-parent relationships by contemporary women writers from German-speaking countries. By Bagley, Petra M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2134 Downloads: 191
6. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 156
=7. Aspects of the Atlantic salmon immune response during infection with the salmon louse, Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Kroyer, 1837). By Walton, Keith.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1313 Downloads: 123
=7. Knowledge Management and The SECI Model: A Study of Innovation in The Egyptian Banking Sector. By Easa, Nasser F. H.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/5053 Downloads: 123
9. Prior educational experiences and cultural factors in the learners’ attitudes and behaviours: A case study of distance learning English course at UiTM, Malaysia. By Othman, Noor A.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/10376 Downloads: 121
10. The effect of zoo visitors on the behaviour and welfare of zoo mammals. By Farrand, Alexandra.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/300 Downloads: 118
Research Repositories Librarian