During June 1,084 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 11,172 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 495
2. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 337
3. Film music and film genre. By Brownrigg, Mark.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/439 Downloads: 326
4. Knowledge Management and The SECI Model: A Study of Innovation in The Egyptian Banking Sector. By Easa, Nasser F. H.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/5053 Downloads: 201
5. Assessment practices and their impact on home economics education in Ireland. By McSweeney, Kathryn.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21804 Downloads: 188
6. A study of the factors affecting student retention at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia: Structural Equation Modelling and Qualitative Methods. By Al-Dossary, Saeed.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/691 Downloads: 164
7. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 144
8. Essays on Poverty and Wellbeing. By O’Hare, Sian E.M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21806 Downloads: 124
9. Aspects of the Atlantic salmon immune response during infection with the salmon louse, Lepeophthirus salmonis (Kroger, 1837). By Walton, Keith.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1313 Downloads: 106
10. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 104
Research Repositories Librarian