During August 1,077 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 10,246 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 406
2. An analytical study of recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards in the GCC states. By Alenezi, Abdullah
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2943 Downloads: 169
3. Implementing Communicative Language Teaching Method in Saudi Arabia: Challenges Faced by Formative Year Teachers in State Schools. By Abahussain, Majed Othman
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/24166 Downloads: 164
4. Developing a conceptual framework for integrating risk management in the innovation project. By Khorakian, Alireza
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3036 Downloads: 142
5. Essays on poverty and wellbeing. By O’Hare, Sian E.M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21806 Downloads: 136
6. A study of the factors affecting student retention at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia: Structural Equation Modelling and Qualitative Methods. By Al-Dossary, Saeed.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/691 Downloads: 133
=7. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 126
=7.Aspects of the Atlantic salmon immune response during infection with the salmon louse, Lepeophthirus salmonis (Kroger, 1837). By Walton, Keith.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1313 Downloads: 126
9. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 124
10. Factors Affecting Store Brand Purchase in the Greek Grocery Market. By Sarantidis, Paraskevi.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/12854 Downloads: 111
Research Repositories Librarian