During September 1,122 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 10,435 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
- Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 458
2. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 265
3. Assessment practices and their impact on home economics education in Ireland. By McSweeney, Kathryn.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21804 Downloads: 215
4. A study of the factors affecting student retention at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia: Structural Equation Modelling and Qualitative Method. By Al-Dossary, Saeed.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/691 Downloads: 179
5. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 133
6. The Loyalist Regiments of the American Revolutionary War 1775-1783. By Salmon, Stuart.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2514 Downloads: 125
7. Discourse and the reception of literature : problematising ‘reader response’. By Allington, Daniel
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/507 Downloads: 118
8. Developing a conceptual framework for integrating risk management in the innovation project. By Khorakian, Alireza
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3036 Downloads: 117
9. The role of quality in the management of projects. By Flett, Peter
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/43 Downloads: 115
10. Aspects of the Atlantic salmon immune response during infection with the salmon louse, Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Krøyer, 1837). By Walton, Keith
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1313 Downloads: 107
Library & Archives Research Support