During August there were 23,523 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3,371 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. The Role of Creativity in Entrepreneurship. By Fillis, Ian; Rentschler, Ruth.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2518 Downloads: 304
2. Reporting medication errors and near misses. By Williamson, Sheena.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2044 Downloads: 196
3. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 190
4. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 163
5. Teacher agency in curriculum making: agents of change and spaces for manoeuvre. By Priestley, Mark; Edwards, Richard; Miller, Kate; Priestley, Andrea.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3119 Downloads: 135
6. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 129
7. The development of Scotland’s Curriculum for Excellence: Amnesia and Deja Vu. By Priestley, Mark; Humes, Walter.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2110 Downloads: 121
8. The status of the world’s land and marine mammals: diversity, threat, and knowledge. By Schipper, Jan; Chanson, Janice S; Chiozza, Federica; Cox, Neil A; Hoffmann, Michael; Katariya, Vineet; Lamoreux, John; Rodrigues, Ana S L; Stuart, Simon N; Temple, Helen J; Baillie, Jonathan; Boitani, Luigi; Lacher, Jr Thomas E; Mittermeier, Russell A; Sm.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/783 Downloads: 99
9. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 97
10. Burnout in sport: A systematic review. By Goodger, Kate; Gorely, Trish; Lavallee, David; Harwood, Chris.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7644 Downloads: 82
Senior Research Librarian