During March there were 41,415 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 4,210 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 557
2. A Systematic Review of the Impact of Summative Assessment and Tests on Students’ Motivation for Learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daughtery, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607 Downloads: 524
3. Inclusion for all? By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596 Downloads: 508
4. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 442
5. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 365
6. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 269
7. Career transitions. By Gordon, Sandy; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22410 Downloads: 267
8. The sociology of disability and the struggle for inclusive education. By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2781 Downloads: 211
9. The inclusion challenge. By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/9104 Downloads: 210
10. The Role of Creativity in Entrepreneurship. By Fillis, Ian; Rentschler, Ruth. http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2518 Downloads: 204
Research Repositories Librarian