During April 1,122 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 15,421 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 702
2. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 630
3. Film music and film genre. By Brownrigg, Mark.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/439 Downloads: 450
4. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 372
5. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 278
6. Knowledge Management and The SECI Model: A Study of Innovation in The Egyptian Banking Sector. By Easa, Nasser F. H.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/5053 Downloads: 276
7. A Critical Analysis of Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare: The Case of Asthma Action Plans. By Ring, Nicola.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/13061 Downloads: 220
8. A study of the factors affecting student retention at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia: Structural Equation Modelling and Qualitative Methods. By Al-Dossary, Saeed.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/691 Downloads: 196
9. The effect of zoo visitors on the behaviour and welfare of zoo mammals. By Farrand, Alexandra.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/300 Downloads: 172
10. Discourse and the reception of literature : problematising ‘reader response’. By Allington, Daniel.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/507 Downloads: 162
Research Repositories Librarian