During July there were 24,149 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 3,508 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans. By Jackman, Sarah R; Witard, Oliver; Philp, Andrew; Wallis, Gareth A; Baar, Keith; Tipton, Kevin.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/25471 Downloads: 543
2. Concepts of adversity, risk, vulnerability and resilience: A discussion in the context of the ‘Child Protection System’. By Daniel, Brigid.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2783 Downloads: 195
3. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 190
4. Does knowing hurt? Perceiving oneself as overweight predicts future physical health and well-being. By Daly, Michael; Robinson, Eric; Sutin, Angelina.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/25326 Downloads: 183
5. Risk and protective factors for suicide and suicidal behaviour: a literature review. By McLean, Joanne; Maxwell, Margaret; Platt, Stephen; Harris, Fiona; Jepson, Ruth.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2206 Downloads: 164
=6. A Systematic Review of the Impact of Summative Assessment and Tests on Students’ Motivation for Learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daughtery, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607 Downloads: 155
=6. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine; Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 155
8. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 137
9. Exercise, protein metabolism, and muscle growth. By Tipton, Kevin; Wolfe, Robert R
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7628 Downloads: 113
10. Evaluation on the use of e-learning tools to support teaching and learning in aquaculture and aquatic sciences education. By Seixas, Sonia; Dove, Clive; Ueberschar, Bernd; Bostock, John.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21113 Downloads: 106
Research Repositories Librarian