During October 1,097 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 12,308 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 596
2. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 249
3. Factors Affecting Store Brand Purchase in the Greek Grocery Market. By Sarantidis, Paraskevi.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/12854 Downloads: 220
4. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 213
5. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 188
6. The role of quality in the management of projects. By Flett, Peter
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/43 Downloads: 186
7. A study of the factors affecting student retention at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia: Structural Equation Modelling and Qualitative Method. By Al-Dossary, Saeed.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/691 Downloads: 164
8. Developing a conceptual framework for integrating risk management in the innovation project. By Khorakian, Alireza
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3036 Downloads: 160
9. Assessment practices and their impact on home economics education in Ireland. By McSweeney, Kathryn.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21804 Downloads: 159
10. Senior Citizens, Good Practice and Quality of Life in Residential Care Homes. Bland, Rosemary.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/70 Downloads: 148
Research Repositories Librarian