During January there were 33,286 downloads from our University repository, STORRE, covering 4,163 research publications.
The top ten downloaded items were:
1. Inclusion for all? By Allan, Julie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/596 Downloads: 630
2. Taking active learning into the primary school: a matter of new practices? By Stephen, Christine: Ellis, Jennifer; Martlew, Joan.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2803 Downloads: 408
3. A Systematic Review of the Impact of Summative Assessment and Tests on Students’ Motivation for Learning. By Harlen, Wynne; Crick, Ruth Deakin; Broadfoot, Patricia; Daugherty, Richard; Gardner, John; James, Mary; Stobart, Gordon.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/19607 Downloads: 390
4. Pedagogy: the silent partner in early years learning. By Stephen, Christine.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2499 Downloads: 354
5. Career transitions. By Gordon, Sandy; Lavallee, David
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/22410 Downloads: 292
6. Career transitions in sport: European perspectives. By Wylleman, Paul; Alfermann, Dorothee; Lavallee, David.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7648 Downloads: 262
7. Exercise, protein metabolism, and muscle growth. By Tipton, Kevin; Wolfe, Robert R.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/7628 Downloads: 195
8. Risk and protective factors for suicide and suicidal behaviour: a literature review. By McLean, Joanne; Maxwell, Margaret; Platt, Stephen; Harris, Fiona Margaret; Jepson, Ruth.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2206 Downloads: 193
9. The role of health consciousness, food safety concern and ethical identity on attitudes and intentions towards organic food. By Michaelidou, Nina; Hassan, Louise.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/828 Downloads: 188
10. The development of Scotland’s Curriculum for Excellence: Amnesia and déjà vu. By Priestley, Mark; Humes, Walter.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2110 Downloads: 168
Research Repositories Librarian